Maintenance & After Care / Warranty
Automated Car Washes
Avoid car washes with brushes, as the brushes in these car washes are overly abrasive and can cause extreme wearing on the coating. Additionally, the brushes may have dirt or debris stuck on them from previous vehicles, which can scratch your coating. This will void the warranty of your coating. Touchless car washes are acceptable, but don’t use any after-wash “coating” options, such as “spray-wax,” as they may contain ingredients that can harm the coating.
- Use a pH-neutral car shampoo and the “2 Buckets Wash Method” to avoid scratching the paint.
- For optimal performance, the vehicle should be washed semi-monthly to prevent excessive build-up of contaminates on the surfaces.
- Do not wash the vehicle in direct sunlight, as it may cause streaking and water spots to appear.
- Wash the vehicle from top to bottom, cleaning the heavy contaminated areas last. Always utilize another set of mitt or sponge for the vehicle’s wheels to prevent cross-contamination.
- Always dry the vehicle with high-quality microfiber towels, and if possible, avoid leaving it to dry under direct sunlight. This will reduce and minimize the risk of waterspot etching.
- Never apply pressure when drying the vehicle with microfiber towels; allow the towel to absorb moisture from the surfaces.
- Avoid wiping in a circular motion, which can leave swirl marks, and instead wipe in a linear motion.
Stain and Spot Removal
- Do not use aggressive or abrasive products to polish the surfaces to remove stains and spots. This can damage the coating. Instead, use gentle products and avoid excessive pressure when cleaning. Bug splatter, tree sap, bird droppings, and other contaminants should be cleaned off as quickly as possible to minimize staining on the surfaces.
Leather and Fabric Care
- Leather and vinyl surfaces should be cleaned semi-monthly to prevent excessive build-up of contaminates on the surfaces.
- Use a pH-neutral cleaner for leather and vinyl surfaces.
- For fabrics and carpets, vacuum often to ensure contaminates do not build-up under the surfaces.
- For any spills onto leather, vinyl, and fabric, wipe off the contents as quickly as possible to prevent stains.
Annual Inspections & Maintenance
Annual inspection and maintenance is a requirement for your warranty to last the duration of the listed term for each respective product. This is to ensure the product is maintained properly and to ensure maximum performance and longevity. Annual inspections and maintenance are carried out by a certified installer, within 30 days prior to the annual due date from the initial installation or the last annual inspection. If the vehicle requires cleaning for the purpose of the inspection, the costs associated will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner. Failure to complete the annual inspection and maintenance within the inspection window will void the remaining term of the warranty.
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Revivify Canada Warranty Program
- Revivify Canada Exterior Paint Warranty
- Vehicle Accidental Damage
- Submitting a Claim
- Warranty Limits
1.0 Revivify Canada Warranty Program
1.1 General Terms and Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all Revivify Canada products:
- Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty number, reference code, and vehicle details;
- This agreement excludes vehicles used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period;
- The initial application must be completed by a Revivify Canada Certified Installer.
- Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Revivify Canada Certified Installer after claim approval from Revivify Canada;
- Revivify Canada must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
- Vehicle must remain continuously registered within Canada for the duration of the warranty; and
- Warranty is non-transferrable and can only be redeemed by the original purchaser.
1.2 General Liability Limitations
Revivify Canada or its agents will not accept liability for:
- Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Revivify Canada;
- Factory paint or repaint imperfections such as but not limited to paint flaking, peeling, foreign contaminants, orange peel, or paint layer separation;
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, abrasions, stone chips to the painted surface, hard water spots, surface rust,
- Pre-existing damage or deterioration; and/or
- Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
- Damage caused by manual or automatic wash brushes, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths, sponges, or wash mitts, untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, and/or damage caused by impact with a foreign object (i.e., stone chips);
- Warranty is valid for factory clear-coated systems only and excludes any non-clear-coated or matte finishes;
- In no event is Revivify Canada or its Certified Installers are liable for extend to injury, loss, or other damages other than set out herein
1.3 General Warranty Invalidations
Revivify Canada reserves the rights to void the warranty for any products if any of the following occurs:
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and guidelines as specified by Revivify Canada.
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
- Damage resulting from a collision, other vehicle accidents, vandalism, or abuse;
- Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
- Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
- Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
- Damage to the vehicle prior to product application; and
- Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
2.0 Revivify Canada Exterior Paint Warranty
2.1 Self-Heal Pro Exterior Paint Warranty
- Self-Heal Ultra / Graphene Pro Warranty is valid for Five (5) years from the date of application for any vehicle Five (5) model years old or newer.
- Self-Heal Pro Warranty is valid for Four (4) years from the date of application for any vehicle Five (5) model years old or newer.
- Self-Heal / Graphene Lite Warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any vehicle Six (6) model years to Ten (10) model years old.
- Any vehicle that is older than Ten (10) model years at the time of application cannot be warranted.
2.2 Revivify Canada New and Used Vehicle Warranty
Revivify Canada warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that if the Revivify product is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicles factory paintwork, PPF & Vinyl, Windshield, Wheels/Rims from oxidation; damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, tree sap; or UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Revivify Canada or its agents will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
3.0 Vehicle Accidental Damage
Consult with your vehicle insurance provider to inquire if Revivify products are covered under your insurance policy and coverages. In the event of any damages and reapplication and repair is required, please contact Revivify Canada or a Certified Installer to make arrangements.
4.0 Submitting a Claim
Please follow the below steps to submit a claim in the event of product defects and performance failures:
- You must notify Revivify Canada within 14 days when product defects and performance failures occur, failure to do so will void your warranty.
- Revivify Canada may arrange for a Certified Installer to inspect the vehicle for the claim.
- Revivify Canada will review the claim to determine whether the claim has been denied or approved.
- Upon claim approval from Revivify Canada, you can arrange with a Certified Installer for reapplication, repair, and/or other necessary work required for the claim.
5.0 Warranty Limits
Under the limited warranty program, any claim is limited to the maximum amounts at Revivify Canada’s discretion:
- Revivify Canada or its authorized agents shall make arrangement for necessary approvals for warranty repairs, or;
- Pay the owner of the nominated vehicle (a) a maximum amount of $1,500 CAD OR (b) the cost for reapplication/repair (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customer’s claim under the warranty program.
To submit a claim contact Revivify Canada at the contact methods below: