[YOU Asked. WE Answer. Series]
We get asked a lot what is the difference between conventional 9H/10H hardness coating and our Revivify Self Heal Coatings. Aside from the key benefits of our coatings being ultra gloss, ultra slick, ultra hardness, and ultra hydrophobic, below are some brief differentiating factors between our coatings and the conventional 9H/10H coatings.
Conventional 9H/10H Coatings
- Yesterday’s technology
- Reduce/minimize swirls from wiping only
- Scratch on coating is permanent, polishing and reapplication of top coat will be needed (cost $)
- Polysiloxane providing good protection against waterspot
- Bird droppings may etch the coating and require polishing and reapplication
Revivify Self Heal Coatings
- Advance SiOx cross-link nano structure layer technology
- Anti-Scratch Protection with self healing capabilities
- If coating is scratched, coating will restore back up to its original state with heat
- Polysilazane providing excellent protection against waterspot
- If bird dropping etches the coating. Heat source activated will restore the affected surface back to it’s original state.